Is anyone having problems with their hubs showing up on their profile.

1. HattieMattieMae profile image60
    HattieMattieMaeposted 5 years ago

Is anyone having problems with their hubs showing up on their profile.

I see them in the feed for you to read, but don't see them on my main page. So I know they are published, just not showing up.

2. Goody5 profile image71
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

Today Hattie the hub pages is starting a new program. You can read about it in the forums, and I've included information about it at the end of my newest hub - … -rule-call  I've copied what I wrote on my hub here to try to explain to you what's happening - "Starting today Monday October 8th 2012 the hub pages are going to change the status on Idled hubs or those sleeping Zzz's as everyone has come to call them. The hub pages have released the ability to choose whether or not you would like to showcase Idle Hubs on your Hub Pages Profile. This means unless you make a change then your idled hubs won't show up or be accessible from your profile page. If you want your idled hubs to appear on your profile page, then visit "My Account" and edit your profile. When that screen comes up, scroll to the very bottom. You will find an option - “Show Idle Hubs on my profile”. It is automatically set & defaulted to "NO". Click on "YES", and then update your profile. This way all of your time and hard work won't have been wasted." I hope this helps you out, and happy hubbing!

1. profile image0
      calculus-geometryposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for that info! You'd think they would have made a more prominent announcement.