jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

Latest hub vanished from my profile page but appears on the carousel

1. unknown spy profile image74
    unknown spyposted 5 years ago

Latest hub vanished from my profile page but appears on the carousel

My latest hub, Creative Ways on How to Reuse Styrofoam, did not appear on my profile page but  appears on the carousel.. There's no email nor Violations too. Anyone knows what to do?

2. kj force profile image72
    kj forceposted 5 years ago

I too have experienced some strange eerie happenings on HP..I thought it was my laptop joining forces with cyberspace just to " p*$$ me off ". Then I got a message from HP that my article was not up to par..so it was unpublished..then 6 hours later..the article was back on HP..no comment why,how,what...and then for the last week or so..I keep getting a message while writing stating " notify hp if this happens again" it's like a hacker is in control..perhaps there is a glitch...
    I am looking forward to replies from others on this matter....

unknown spyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

thanks much KJ. last night it was still okay until now. but will just have to wait if it'll come back..

2. Jackie Lynnley profile image90
      Jackie Lynnleyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I wonder about hackers too with ads getting in private videos I put on here, how can that happen? I wish there were some answers for these weird things!

3. profile image0
    calculus-geometryposted 5 years ago

See the forum announcement regarding newly published and idle hubs. You need to go into the edit mode of your profile and check "yes" where it asks you if you want pending and idled hubs displayed on your profile.  This was changed just today, it confused me as well.

it was confusing.. thanks just check it out and used to be a NO answer because its only for idle hubs sad

2. Tonyx35 profile image60
      Tonyx35posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I was also wondering what was going on. Thanks for the info.

3. teaches12345 profile image96
      teaches12345posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Calculus, thanks for the answer here.  I may need this.  Good to know what to do. Unknown, hope you found the answer to your problem, that is a great hub!

4. Jackie Lynnley profile image90
    Jackie Lynnleyposted 5 years ago

I am not sure but it sounds like a problem I had and I just had to replace the photo. If not that I am sorry but worth a quick try.

thanks Jackie. will sure do it to see what happens

5. Pamela99 profile image87
    Pamela99posted 5 years ago

I just checked you page and I see the problem is fixed. Check your settings in edit profile as to whether you want idle hubs to appear or not.

thanks Pamela..yeah..if its still pending, it wont realy show on the profile page smile

working