jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Dose Google helps hubbers to get traffic to their hubs?

1. faisalb87 profile image41
    faisalb87posted 5 years ago

Dose Google helps hubbers to get traffic to their hubs?

I am getting most of my hubpages traffic from hubpages but I am not getting traffic from google search. When I search my hub title on google it comes on 9th page why? How can I increase my page ranking?

2. Rosyel Sawali profile image66
    Rosyel Sawaliposted 5 years ago

I believe that when your hub comes on the first page of Google search then you have a good chance of getting more traffic. However, I am most of the time skeptical of some sites that come out of Google search. Some of those on page one are not all the time related to what the topic says. I've noticed this from using Google for a while now. So when I'm researching for a topic, I usually go further than just the first page...

faisalb87posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for Answering friend

3. Cardisa profile image91
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

First off you only have one hub and you only joined HP 1 month ago. In order to rank high with Google you need to do certain things to build your online presence.

~~Write more hubs
    ~~Your articles must be search friendly
    ~~Write low competition articles
    ~~Wait for your articles to age

Very rarely you will find that one hub makes it or that a new hub that is less than a month old gets lots of outside traffic. The minimum time to give your hubs is 6 months. If they take off before that then that is great. You need to build your subdomain so that Google will see that you are a serious writer and send you traffic.

Thanks cardisa for this information I am new on hubpages and what is a subdomain?

2. Cardisa profile image91
      Cardisaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Your subdomain is you Hubpages account, it functions as if it's your very own website so you can't depend on HP alone for traffic.

4. nanderson500 profile image87
    nanderson500posted 5 years ago

If you keep writing and publishing more hubs then you will eventually get more traffic from google than you do from Hubpages. I typically get the majority of my traffic from google. Some people who have been here for a really long time get like 90% of their traffic from there.

Thanks Nanderson I'll do so.

5. DDE profile image23
    DDEposted 5 years ago

The key to better traffic is proper keyword search and more  submitting of articles

working