Big drop of traffic from google :(

1. dannycarrey profile image63
    dannycarreyposted 5 years ago

Big drop of traffic from google sad

I've just analysed my hubs and apotted  a big drop of traffic. On the 25th of June I had 250 viewers. The next day I had 107 viewers and since that day it was dropping until nearly 50 viewers.  I didn't loose significantly any positions so what's going on? Can anybody help me?

2. Rosana Modugno profile image85
    Rosana Modugnoposted 5 years ago

I haven't had that issue or I just haven't checked, but I'd like to offer some ideas.  If that happens to me, I would redo my hub, maybe add a video, change the pictures, or summary, even the tags.  Then I would post the links on social networks like Facebook, Pinterest, email the link to all my contacts, which I do all the time.  Your good friends won't be annoyed. lol

You might also want to look into youtube.  You can open an account there, make your own video like on some of the 'How to's" you have, especially in foods.  Try to use different links to add to your hub as well like the recipe part, which I still haven't used but I am going to experiment a recipe on there just to see the difference.

Don't give up, experiment and whatever you do, don't let it take away your spirit for writing.  I know sometimes it can weigh you down but I visualize myself being great at what I do, and there is nothing that will change that picture in my head.  And as a believer of The Secret, I leave you with this quote:

"Whatever is going on in your mind is what you are attracting."

Stay positive.

3. profile image0
    twinlyposted 5 years ago

Rosana Modugnos' answer was excellent.

You can also try using Google webmaster tools. Do a Fetch as Google bot to each of your Hubs that has been losing traffic.

You would be surprised how one individual hub could cause and tremendous loss in traffic. This just happened to me, I had like 100 views per day, and went to seriously 1 or 2 views a day. I resubmitted the hub that lost traffic through webmastertools.

working