jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

I'm a new hubber(scored 67). I published 1hub (scored 80) , is it good? How am I

1. profile image63
    NatashaKnowsItposted 5 years ago

I'm a new hubber(scored 67). I published 1hub (scored 80) , is it good? How am I doing?

I'm a new hubber and I have written my first hub about reading people when you first meet them.
    I want to know how am I doing so far!  As per your experience how are these scores for a new hubber?

Thanks in advance. smile

2. Conservative Lady profile image74
    Conservative Ladyposted 5 years ago

Your first Hub score of 80 is quite good - keep hubbing the more you write the better. The Hubber score of 67 will get higher as you participate and write more - I wouldn't worry so much about that one. The Learning Center has a lot of good information on this topic. Welcome to HubPages!

1. profile image63
      NatashaKnowsItposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you! And one more thing how can I get some feedback about my writing and my hub? I have a comment capsule but its empty!

2. Conservative Lady profile image74
      Conservative Ladyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That can be challenging - some of my hubs have 25-30 comments and some have none at all. Just keep writing - hubs that challenge beliefs or anything Political will get you comments as well as Hubs that are very interesting topics.

3. profile image63
      NatashaKnowsItposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Well I guess then patience and a pen is my virtue! wink

working