jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Can I apply again for the Google Adsense program?

1. eusaphzae profile image36
    eusaphzaeposted 5 years ago

Can I apply again for the Google Adsense program?

I have been rejected once, when I applied first after publishing two hubs. So my question is that, whether I can apply again, and if yes, after how many published hubs?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7286065_f260.jpg

2. Arielqiao profile image61
    Arielqiaoposted 5 years ago

Yes,you can. You must have received a disaproved email from Google. Don't delete that email because you need to reapply from that email. If you want to be approved by Google AdSense,you have to publish at least 10 hubs.

eusaphzaeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

HI Ariel, Thank you for your answer...I will try again after publishing 10 hubs. Let's see what happens.

3. StandingJaguar profile image80
    StandingJaguarposted 5 years ago

Arielqiao is right. Wait until you have at least 10 good hubs. (I was approved after 10). If your hubs are short it might take more. Reapply and once you are approved, you will get an email saying "Congrats!" But wait! You're not done! Then you must enter your AdSense code into the Hubpages account (to do this, click "configure" and then say "YES, I have an account" to add the code), and then after a couple days you will receive the final approval from Google.

eusaphzaeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hi Jaguar, Thank you for your answer, I published only 4 hubs so for, and i will apply after 10.

working