jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Where is the List of Topic categories on HubPages?

1. Greensleeves Hubs profile image97
    Greensleeves Hubsposted 5 years ago

Where is the List of Topic categories on HubPages?

Can anyone tell me where the complete list of topic categories has disappeared to on HubPages? It is no longer to be found under 'explore' in the menu at the top of the page.

2. healthylife2 profile image90
    healthylife2posted 5 years ago

It is under explore. Under explore click on hubs and you will see all the topics on the left. Hope that helps:)

Greensleeves Hubsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Many thanks healthylife2. I wonder why it's now stored under 'hubs' - it used to have its own separate heading. I think I prefered it the way it was, but at least it's still accessible.

3. snakeslane profile image79
    snakeslaneposted 5 years ago

Hi Alun, As far as I know there is no longer a complete list. Now when you explore Hubs the category topics are listed, but what you get is pages of random featured Hubs to choose from. There is no index, and no way to find latest, hot, or best Hubs on any topic

1. snakeslane profile image79
      snakeslaneposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hi Alun, someone posted this link to the 'latest' hubs page in the forum just now, so I guess these pages are still available, but no idea where to find the links. http://hubpages.com/hubs/latest/

2. Greensleeves Hubs profile image97

Thanks snakeslane. What you say seems to be right - it appears that although the topic categories are accessible, the whole list of hubs in each topic is not. It's a shame if some hubs - not only idle ones? - cannot be found in 'Topics' now.

4. eusaphzae profile image37
    eusaphzaeposted 5 years ago

Well! as management guru says, only thing which remain constant is Change. therefor HP also keep on changing in order to make it better. Now you can find topics under the tab, explore>hubs and on the left-side, all the topics. But now, we cannot find best, latest and hot hubs.

Thanks. As snakleslane says, the 'hot, best, latest' breakdowns still exist, but I haven't found them yet except via the URL she provided. As for the Topics, the intent is good, but if all change was for the better we'd be living in a Utopia now :-)

working