This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Does anyone making $200 monthly from Adsense alone?

1. successdotnet profile image59
    successdotnetposted 5 years ago

Does anyone making $200 monthly from Adsense alone?

How many hubs needed to achieve this?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7295057_f260.jpg

2. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

This has become my standard answer to this question: If you've got nothing to do but write hubs and then spend sixteen hours a day back-linking to them all over the Internet to draw traffic, you might-- note I said MIGHT - be able to make that kinda $$ off Google AdSense. Realistically though, you'll probably earn enough to buy a 12 pack of beer after a couple of months.
    I'm not tryin' to piss in your Cheerios or anything, I'm just sayin'.

successdotnetposted 5 years agoin reply to this

wow .. no free lunch without work .. Indeed is true

3. Novel Treasure profile image89
    Novel Treasureposted 5 years ago

Yes I achieved this but it wasn't through writing on hubpages alone. Though I am working on getting a higher payout with hubpages.

There isn't a standard X # of hubs = x $ per month

It is all variable. It depends on the topics you write about, the quality of the writing, how you market your hubs etc...

The formula is different for each person.

successdotnetposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hi Novel. What are the topics that fetch viral traffic and high Adsense CPC ads? Thanking in advance for the answers tongue

working