jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

I tried to activate Google adsense twice,on earnings settings, but my applicatio

1. ChitrangadaSharan profile image56
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years ago

I tried to activate Google adsense twice,on earnings settings, but my application was disapproved?

I followed step by step instructions, but they sent a message, it can not be approved due to 'insufficient content' or 'does not fulfill adsense criteria'. How will I start my earnings. Even the ebay program is not getting activated. I have not been able to earn anything as yet. Is it that the earnings can be started only after activating google adsense?

2. jsovermyer profile image77
    jsovermyerposted 5 years ago

It took about 6 months before Google approved my Adsense application.  I went back to my original email from them, filled it out again, and resent it and they accepted it the second time.

ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your answer. I hope my application also gets accepted soon.

3. mybestreviews profile image89
    mybestreviewsposted 5 years ago

I kept getting rejected for the same reason. After I created 9 hubs of the best quality I am capable of (That interlinked to each other), I was finally approved. This was just a little over a month ago. It took me 3 attempts before being approved. Hope that helps.

Thanks for answering the question. Things are more clear now.

4. successdotnet profile image58
    successdotnetposted 5 years ago

I had the same problem too. Try to create a dozen of hubs and re-try again. Wish you good luck.

Thanks for your response and yes, I will retry.

working