jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Ads don't appear on newly published hubs?

1. unknown spy profile image75
    unknown spyposted 5 years ago

Ads don't appear on newly published hubs?

How come google ads dont appear on my newly published hubs? Will it appear after the 24-hr period, if the status became "featured"?

2. samnashy profile image81
    samnashyposted 5 years ago

I think you have to wait for them to go through some sort of checking process on hubpages.  It usually takes 24-48 hours with mine.  Sometimes a bit frustrating but eventually they show.

3. dialogue profile image63
    dialogueposted 5 years ago

Wait for 24 hours for ads to appear on the newly published hub.

4. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

This is new. There is a 24 hour waiting period until your hub is approved by HP, then it will show ads after the waiting period.

5. kj force profile image71
    kj forceposted 5 years ago

After you hit publish and HP says " you've published another hub " it does not show up onthe site...until one of the moderators/staffers reads and approves it..then it can take anywhere from 24 hours to three days, before anyone can view it on the site...just my experience...

6. rcrumple profile image82
    rcrumpleposted 5 years ago

Myz -  As many have already answered, "Yes" it is now taking 24 hours for the ads to appear.  Be wary though.  What I've found is that the ads don't always appears where the preview shows they will.  I've had to go back and rearrange hub text boxes to compensate for the problems with this, as I don't like excess blank spacing between text boxes and such.

7. profile image72
    ElleBeeposted 5 years ago

In short, yes.  Ads don't appear while the Hub is pending (about 24 hours). Other people can still view your hub, but there will not be any ads yet.