jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Can you re-apply to google adsense after being rejected?

1. trucksareforgirls profile image61
    trucksareforgirlsposted 5 years ago

Can you re-apply to google adsense after being rejected?

Ok...so silly me! I just joined hubpages a few days ago and without knowing much about the website or understanding it completely I was eager to start earning cash. I did what people recommended not to do and applied for google without having any hubs or having being a member for a certain length of time. Now my application has been rejected! haha. Once I start to write more hubs and become more valable to them can I re-apply? Or may there be another reason my application was rejected?

2. DrMark1961 profile image100
    DrMark1961posted 5 years ago

Hi trucker, you can reapply. Be sure to have about 10 hubs before you do so. You might also set up a blog on blogspot, and have at least 3 posts before applying.
    Is that a dog or a wolf hybrid in your avatar?

3. trucksareforgirls profile image61
    trucksareforgirlsposted 5 years ago

Thanks for your answer!  Puts my mind at ease!  Haha.  And that would be my dopey dog outlaw, a Siberian husky.

1. DrMark1961 profile image100
      DrMark1961posted 5 years agoin reply to this

It looks like Outlaw is trying to talk! The hub score is right over her face though, so I cannot see very well. (The same thing happened with the Rottie I have with me on my Avatar. Oh well.)

4. gaganbhatia profile image61
    gaganbhatiaposted 5 years ago

yes, you can reapply. Hubpages provides you with the facility of applying directly from here. So go to Earnings Tab & reapply. But you will be approved only after fulfilling the adsense criteria as DrMark1961 mentioned.

working