jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is having eBay as an affiliate on hub-pages profitable

1. PoetasDsigns profile image60
    PoetasDsignsposted 5 years ago

Is having eBay as an affiliate on hub-pages profitable

2. flash167 profile image89
    flash167posted 5 years ago

Being relatively new to HubPages, I have a hard time gauging success, however I can say that my profits have increased dramatically since I started using the the eBay capsule.

I think the amount of success you get using the eBay capsule, as with any type of advertizing, is how relevant your content is to the ads being displayed.  The thing I like both about the eBay and the Amazon capsules is that you have complete control over the advertizing making it possible to target exactly the audience you expect to get on your hubs.

When all is said and done I believe it boils down to your ability to offer something that your visitors will want to click on when they see it.

3. Novel Treasure profile image90
    Novel Treasureposted 5 years ago

I've done fairly well using the eBAY affiliate. Sometimes the eBaY capsule is what drives the traffic to my hub in the first place.

4. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

I have had some success with the eBay capsules on my hubs.  They tend to generate some change daily and I have had sales made via my hubs that have relevant ebay listings advertised on them.  That being said - less is more and you don't want to overdo the listings on your hubs or people click away.

working