jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How can I build my score up again and bring activity back to my hubs?

1. landscapeartist profile image78
    landscapeartistposted 5 years ago

How can I build my score up again and bring activity back to my hubs?

I lost my internet for about a month and in doing so, my hub activity dropped along with my score.  Does anyone have an idea of how I can get my score back up and bring readers back to my hubs?

2. egdcltd profile image75
    egdcltdposted 5 years ago

I have a few suggestions. Visit, comment and rate other people's Hubs. Build some more Hubs and interlink them with your existing ones. Add some external links to your Hubs and generate some social media shares.

3. Claudia Tello profile image78
    Claudia Telloposted 5 years ago

I agree with egdcltd in everything he/she says. I would only add that having a good amount of quality Hubs is actually much more important than its thought of. Productivity is one of the top keys. Since I´ve had about 60 hubs my score almost doesn´t drop lower than 94 and views went up quite a bit.

4. jasonmstyles profile image37
    jasonmstylesposted 5 years ago

As for building up individual hubs, making sure each picture is credited, no spelling or grammar errors and dropping links on them is great. It is also a great idea to link your other hubs in articles. As for bringing traffic back in general, you need to comment, answer and converse with other people on Hub Pages to bring traffic back to yourself.

5. profile image0
    LikaMarieposted 5 years ago

Keep posting questions, forum posts, and hubs.  Your followers will get the notices, and you'll be back up in no time.

Good to have you back!