jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do You Visit Links in Hubs?

1. Lady Guinevere profile image59
    Lady Guinevereposted 5 years ago

Do You Visit Links in Hubs?

Many of us are putting links in hubs to provide more information to our subject matter.  Do you visit them and do you visit the links at the bottom of the hub?

2. Bobski606 profile image87
    Bobski606posted 5 years ago

If the hub is something I have specifically searched for then I will follow the links if I need extra information. If, however, the hub has answered all my questions or if I'm just hub hopping then it'll depend on how interested I am in the topic.

I think it is a good idea to include the extra links anyway because there will always be someone looking for more information.

3. Anonymous00 profile image71
    Anonymous00posted 5 years ago

Ofcourse I'll visit the links. If its relevant to what I'm reading and interested in than I will most certainly browse included links.

4. Denmarkguy profile image93
    Denmarkguyposted 5 years ago

I find myself most likely to follow links to other "related hubs" by authors I like-- especially if they have an "area of expertise" I am interested in and they have joined a number of hubs together with in-line links, "Wikipedia style."

If I am particularly engaged by the topic, I'll follow some of the other links, as well... but I'll almost always "open in a new tab" because I don't like ending up off site somewhere and having to backtrack.

5. instargam profile image60
    instargamposted 5 years ago

Usually I don't visit any links, but if they include something that really interests me I might take a look.

6. Gina145 profile image82
    Gina145posted 5 years ago

If the subject is interesting enough and I've got time to spare, I will follow some of the links.  However, if I'm in a rush, I usually don't bother.

7. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

I am more likely to visit a link if there is some information on the hub telling what the link is and why I should visit it. Often, not only on hubs but on the internet in general, links have little relation to what I wanted to read about.