jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (19 posts)

Do you get notifications of your followers's activities in your mail box?

1. ChitrangadaSharan profile image56
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years ago

Do you get notifications of your followers's activities in your mail box?

I do get notifications of the  activities of some fellow hubbers, whom I follow, or who follow me, but not of all of them. What about you?

2. adjkp25 profile image93
    adjkp25posted 5 years ago

I do.  I like to see what the people I have decided to follow are up to.  I'm not always efficient in getting to what I am being notified about but I do get to them.

ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your reply. I am also very keen to know about the activities of my fellow hubbers.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

I used to, but I got tired of opening my e-mail and seeing dozens and dozens of messages notifying me about followers publishing or commenting on hubs, about questions I've answered, etc., etc. so I finally went into my preferences and fixed it so the only thing I get an e-mail about is when one of my Hubs gets a new comment. I figure the rest of it can wait till I'm actually logged into HP and I can use the "notifications" tab.

Thanks for answering the question. I respect your views.

4. safiq ali patel profile image74
    safiq ali patelposted 5 years ago

I prefer to see my notifications whiled signed into my hub pages account. Otherwise if I allow notifications to email address then the notifications create more email that I can possibly manage each day.

Yes, you are right in that sense. Thank you very  much for your response.

2. safiq ali patel profile image74
      safiq ali patelposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Chitrangada Sharan my pleasure. I''ve added you to my follows too.

3. ChitrangadaSharan profile image56

Thanks safiq ali patel for the follow. Wish you all the best at HP. Happy hubbing.

5. suzzycue profile image94
    suzzycueposted 5 years ago

I do and I like to follow up on the emails so I can read and learn from other hubbers. Don't you get emails  ChitrangadaSharan ?

I do get emails, but not of all my follower's activities. I think I should write to HP team to fix it. Thanks suzzycue for coming in. It's a pleasure to hear from you.

6. Petra Vlah profile image61
    Petra Vlahposted 5 years ago

I suppose that if you follow a lot of people HP can't sent you e-mails for all their activities, but it is not clear to me what is their criteria of choosing some and not others

I agree with your views. And the criteria, you mention, even I would be interested to know. Thanks so much for taking interest in the question.

7. DDE profile image26
    DDEposted 5 years ago

Yes I do and I enjoy reading their comments back and learn more about them too. I often check and reply as well

Thanks DDE! Nice to see you here. I also enjoy the comments and everything about the fellow hubbers. Thanks again.

8. mariasial profile image70
    mariasialposted 5 years ago

instead of following emails i like to follow hubbers activities through notification tabs that mostly about comments and questions but that help me track the ultimate answer  of my favorite question

Thanks for your opinion.

9. geetbhim profile image61
    geetbhimposted 5 years ago

I do get the email of fellow hubbers and there activity. Even in notification it shows, I love to see there activity and the response given to the comment. I don't understand why you get for few hubbers whom you are following not all of your followers activities is not showing to you even I like to know the reason, hope to get some real answer.........

Thanks for your answer.

working