jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Why do some hubbers get loads of attention from fellow hubbers?

1. Levertis Steele profile image85
    Levertis Steeleposted 6 years ago

Why do some hubbers get loads of attention from fellow hubbers?

2. Max Dalton profile image90
    Max Daltonposted 6 years ago

I suspect it's because they write hubs about hubbing or hubs that relate to hubbing, such as a hub about being Google slapped. Alternatively, they may network heavily in the hubbing community. I'm sure there are more reasons, but I think those are two big ones.

3. Rochelle Frank profile image96
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

If someone comments on one of my hubs-- I usually look at their profile, and if their work interests me I will read and comment on their hubs/ and or follow them.
    After awhile of interacting with people it feels comfortable and natural to 'converse' with them. it becomes a natural progression. You tend to interact with those who interact with you.

4. LoriSoard profile image74
    LoriSoardposted 6 years ago

It probably depends on topic, how much the hubber does on HP (forums, questions, hub hopping, etc.). Some writers are just so eloquent that I'll follow them, too. I also have a few friends her on HP that I knew from other writing jobs and I follow their work and read and comment on their articles.

5. Sherry Hewins profile image95
    Sherry Hewinsposted 6 years ago

I think it's the same reason some people get a lot of attention in life. Some people are just gregarious and interesting, some people like to opine about whatever subject comes up,  they naturally attract more attention to themselves than the shy wallflower who rarely speaks up. If you have interesting opinions on a wide variety of subjects more people will recognize and respond to you.

6. bmukherjii profile image59
    bmukherjiiposted 6 years ago

Hubpages offer so many accolades to the active members that for a beginner it becomes much easier to gain good scores and accolades. I think this is the primary cause. But later on this beginners becomes addicted to hubpages, answering questions, visiting good hubs..and making comments. At least in my case the addiction is a big reason to give more attention to my fellow hubbers

7. J.S.Matthew profile image82
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

There are Several Secrets for Getting More Attention on HubPages! This Hub Article Discusses the Secrets That Get Attention On HubPages and The World Wide Web. Learn How To Get Noticed Online! Step by Step Suggestions for Creating Better Content. read more