jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

How many average hubs with score (70-75) I should publish to earn a dollar/day?

1. pedagog profile image82
    pedagogposted 5 years ago

How many average hubs with score (70-75) I should publish to earn a dollar/day? I need an estimate

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

Sorry my friend. The equation is impossible to answer.

3. profile image83
    RichBestposted 5 years ago

I think it might actually be possible indeed. You'll need to determine first the type of programs with which you'll be earning, be it the HubPages Ad Program, Amazon, eBay, or Google Adsense affiliate programs. However, whichever you choose, you'll need to make sure that those hubs of yours get a considerable amount of traffic. Therefore, you can't simply publish multiple hubs that won't likely draw traffic and expect to earn a dollar a day. I, personally, am struggling with this, too, I have yet to experience earning a dollar a day publishing articles on HubPages.

4. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image98
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 5 years ago

There is no way to give you an estimate because online writing statistics cannot be put in a box that gives you exact numbers.  Things change daily in this world and all you can do is write well, write often, and write what people want to read.

If you do that, the money will come...but it isn't easy!

5. CWanamaker profile image96
    CWanamakerposted 5 years ago

It's impossible to determine because the amount of traffic you receive is dependent upon too many factors to predict. Nonetheless, a typical number of hubs to equal 1 dollar per day might be about 60-70. This is based on a crude search of the forums where hubbers who have 100+/- hubs are announcing that they are hitting the 50 dollar per month mark (minimum for payout).  But again, there is no magic number of hubs that translates into dollars.

1. pedagog profile image82
      pedagogposted 5 years agoin reply to this

thanks for your response, this the only answer with some estimate.