jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Hello, today I started blogging into HubPages, how I will get my rewards ?

1. TheDomantas profile image36
    TheDomantasposted 5 years ago

Hello, today I started blogging into HubPages, how I will get my rewards ?

2. Millionaire Tips profile image92
    Millionaire Tipsposted 5 years ago

Welcome to HubPages TheDomantas. There are several different types of rewards you can get on HubPages. 
    1. One is the support from the community. You can interact with them here in the questions and answers section, in the forums, and in the hubs.  You can make a lot of friends here.
    2.  The Learning Center is full of lots of great advice on how to write online.
    3.  There is also a monetary benefit.  Once you write a few hubs, sign up for AdSense. Once you complete the acceptance process, you can also choose to sign up for the HubPages AdProgram, which generally does better for most Hubbers, especially new ones.
    4. The knowledge that is available on hubs is amazing, and you can learn a great deal about a lot of different topics simply by reading hubs.

3. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

You will have to earn them as you go. It just takes time and a lot of patience. Good luck.

4. KDeus profile image97
    KDeusposted 5 years ago

Welcome! I'm new here, too, and what Millionaire Tips suggested is a great way to start. I have so much to learn, but have learned a lot from so many so far.

5. Goody5 profile image67
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

Welcome to the Hub Pages TheDomantas, and I just had to step up and become your very first follower here. There are all types of rewards here at the hub pages, but the most important thing is to just have fun while you are here. Here's a hub that explains all 15 of the hub pages accolades for you - http://goody7.hubpages.com/hub/Tips-on- … -accolades

working