This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What is your favorite Holiday to write Hubs for?

1. Geekdom profile image92
    Geekdomposted 5 years ago

What is your favorite Holiday to write Hubs for?

We are coming to the close of the holiday season and after reading many articles on Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas I was curious what holiday is your favorite to write Hubs for and why? Mine would be Halloween, because I love horror stories and the supernatural element.

2. LagunaAlkaline profile image84
    LagunaAlkalineposted 5 years ago

I love writing about Christmas. It's such a magical time for me. It's easy to write about the best recipes and best gifts of the year. Also, Christmas is just bomb as is smile

1. Geekdom profile image92
      Geekdomposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Christmas is the bomb.  Thanks for sharing.

3. Jon Kohan profile image67
    Jon Kohanposted 5 years ago

i don't do much holiday writing, in fact i've only written two things on hubpages that involve the holidays and both were for Christmas. I love movies and christmas has the most and best movies ever so if i'm gonna write on hubs about one of the holidays it's gotta be christmas.

working