jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

How can I get more points for my hubs?

1. technician27 profile image59
    technician27posted 5 years ago

How can I get more points for my hubs?

I have 5 hubs posted and 3 of them has 73 and 1 of them got 72 point. How can I increase my points for my hubs? I am new to HubPages so don't know much yet.

Thanks

2. profile image0
    calculus-geometryposted 5 years ago

The points or scores have no bearing on your earnings, so it's best not to worry about them.

1. profile image0
      calculus-geometryposted 5 years agoin reply to this

here's the learning center offical info:

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/hubs … bber-score

3. technician27 profile image59
    technician27posted 5 years ago

What about getting backlink to a site? Does it not suppose to be least 75 point?

1. profile image0
      calculus-geometryposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Your hubber score (the little number in the corner of your avatar) has to be at least 75 in order for links to be do follow.  The score of an individual article doesn't matter, I have several in the 60s and the links are all do follow.

4. Mastpunjabi profile image48
    Mastpunjabiposted 5 years ago

Give your hubs some time to age in search engines. Once, they start receiving traffic they deserve, they will get more comments and feedback which in turn would mean better hubtivity and that will ultimately result in a better Hub-Score for your hubs. Plus, you shouldn't worry about hubscore unless you have out going links on them, which could become no-follow links if the hub-score gets below 40. Hope this helps you!

working