jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How important are accolades to you?

1. cuttler profile image61
    cuttlerposted 5 years ago

How important are accolades to you?

So today I woke up to find 4 more accolades in my profile bringing the total to 6. I was so ecstatic I couldn't help but jump up and down in ma room. How do you react when you get a new accolade?

2. TheShawl profile image72
    TheShawlposted 5 years ago

accolades are a sign of recognition. They spur you to perform better and they also have a way of making you happy and giving you a feeling that you efforts are not being wasted. Accolades are very important.

3. profile image93
    Robbie C Wilsonposted 5 years ago

I agree with The Shawl, they definitely spur you on to perform better. When I got the accolade for writing engaging content I was thrilled as it was recognition that my writing is of a high standard. I am currently trying to hit the next accolade for hub views, so I would agree accolades are very important. They keep you striving to achieve something new.

4. Cardia profile image94
    Cardiaposted 5 years ago

I personally love accolades. They look great on your profile, and it's always a nice feeling when you get them (I jump up and down too!) I think they're a great incentive and they inspire people to do more in the Hubpages community, as well as writing. I'm currently working towards one right now - the questions ones.

5. mydubstepstudio profile image61
    mydubstepstudioposted 4 years ago

Accolades are awesome! It always feels great to receive recognition for your work, even if you are just creating hubs on hubpages. This is what motivates you and gives you the inspiration to keep going because getting feedback from others (both positive and negative) is a necessity for continued development and improvement in all spectrums!

Keep it up!