jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

How many comments does it take to be a Level 1 Commenter?

1. KA Pederson profile image62
    KA Pedersonposted 5 years ago

How many comments does it take to be a Level 1 Commenter?

I see people that are Level 1 and Level 6 commenters.  What does this mean?  How many comments did it take for a level 1 to be a level one commenter???  How many comments did it take to be a level 6 commenter?    I see others have asked this and people replied with a hub link that no longer works.....

2. Geekdom profile image91
    Geekdomposted 5 years ago

I am not sure of the exact number.  I am not even sure if there is a number answer or if it is a number/frequency thing.  Level 1 and 2 will come pretty quickly if you comment at least once or twice a day.  After that they take a little longer to build up. Sorry I can't give you specifics but I am interested to see if there is a number.

KA Pedersonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your reply.   Peach purple says 50 hubs for level 1 and I've seen elsewhere since this that the past nine months activity is what counts.

3. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 5 years ago

I became Level 1 after commenting 50 hubs, approximately 5-10 hubs per day and answering 5 questions per day. To reach the next level, I need to comment 100 hubs or so and as you can guess, the higher you get, you need to answer more questions and comment more hubs. Hub hopping is the best tool to comment on new hubs.

KA Pedersonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your answer!   50 hubs, think I can get there quickly!  This site is pretty addicting, lol

2. enzo7 profile image60
      enzo7posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hmmm... It does amount to a lot over time. Thanks!

working