jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Does Google plus help you gain traffic ?

1. Atz profile image75
    Atzposted 5 years ago

Does Google plus help you gain traffic ?

I have an account in google plus , I don't use it often. Do you use it often ? is it helping you increase traffic to your hubs ?

2. lanablackmoor profile image91
    lanablackmoorposted 5 years ago

Yes, absolutely. I wrote a Hub discussing some of the benefits of Google+ just the other day. The Ripples feature is great for figuring out who's shared your Hubs and who to target future marketing efforts towards. It's very easy to network with others, too, and having Google+ back links is a very valuable tool in boosting your search engine ranks. They have a lot of credibility, obviously.

1. Atz profile image75
      Atzposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Lana thank you for explaining smile

3. Paul Maplesden profile image77
    Paul Maplesdenposted 5 years ago

Yes, I use Google+ extensively (it's my main social network) and particpate in the communities there. I post relevant links to hub pages together with context in the groups and Google+ currently drives around half the traffic to my hubs.

I recommend getting involved in the new communities features and joining some like minded circles. It doesn't take long to build a presence, I've been actively posting there for 2-3 months and have around 4,000 followers.

Feel free to follow me on Google+ if you would like: https://plus.google.com/u/1/101267679698348241481/

You can also find more here: http://googleplusit.com/

Good luck!

1. Atz profile image75

if you are getting quality traffics from your hubs why is your hub score 0 ?

2. Paul Maplesden profile image77
      Paul Maplesdenposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I've only just joined HP and have published lots of hubs, I understand that reduces the score. My hubs themselves are rating between 65 and 75 at present.

3. Atz profile image75

Paul I'm sorry I didn't check that , I've added you in my circle smile

4. profile image0
    Casimiroposted 5 years ago

It's an obvious choice, but it has a long way to go to overcome the momentum of FB and others. Look at the share buttons on most sites and you'll see that almost always G+ is dead last in the counts.

1. Atz profile image75

But as Lana said we might get good quality back links, what do you think ?

working