jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Hawai'i

1. Resolver2009 profile image70
    Resolver2009posted 7 years ago

Aloha!

Just wondered if any Hawaii natives roam these forums (or folks which consider themselves natives, even though they're not..)? I have written some hubs about two surf destinations in Hawaii, and would love to hear what you think.

Oahu:
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Surf-Destination-Oahu-Hawaii

North West Maui:
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Surf-Destinatio … -West-Maui

Constructive corrections would also be greatly appreciated.

Aloha nui loa.....·¨¯(_....

2. heart4theword profile image78
    heart4thewordposted 7 years ago

Well I am not, yet my niece went over there for a few months and loved it.  She wants to go back!  I also have a friend who's son surfs and is their right now, I'm sure for a competition.  His name is Brent Reilly, you might know of him:)

3. Marisa Wright profile image98
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

Good Hub, perhaps a little short but the pics and video make up for that.

If you're signed up for Adsense, move your first picture down so you leave the top right-hand corner free for an Adsense ad (this can take a little fiddling - you want your first text capsule to be big enough to make room for the ad, but not too long or your first picture will be too far down the page).

4. bojanglesk8 profile image61
    bojanglesk8posted 7 years ago

I live there.

1. Resolver2009 profile image70
      Resolver2009posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Brent Reilly from Carlsbad? He's really good!

Thanks for the feedback guys, appreciate it.

Bojanglesk8: Cool, what did you think of the hubs? Would love to hear a native's opinion..

1. heart4theword profile image78
        heart4thewordposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Yes from Carlsbad smile and yeah he is good!  as far as your hubs I looked at one, I like the video clips with the surfers.  Have you seen those crazy surfers who go skiing, free style:)

working