jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

How do you organize your hubs?

1. saitam profile image81
    saitamposted 5 years ago

How do you organize your hubs?

Do you use any extra file to organize your hubs? Like a Excel sheet or a Mind map? Or do you just write them and leave them in hubpages groups?

2. cygnetbrown profile image85
    cygnetbrownposted 5 years ago

I just leave mine in hubpages groups. I know that I would benefit by organizing them more especially as I add more hubs, but right now they are just on hubpages.

3. Asp52 profile image87
    Asp52posted 5 years ago

First I have an idea for a title then I go to the "Start a new hub" and work on the Title. I check that the title is original and that it explains what I am going to write about. Then I research the title and write it all offline. I have a specific folder on my Desktop I put all articles in. I now tend to label each capsule with a title that hints at what I will be discussing. I used to leave them unpublished on Hubpages but I soon realised I had far too many Work in Progress!

1. cygnetbrown profile image85
      cygnetbrownposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I think this is a good idea!

4. Paul Maplesden profile image78
    Paul Maplesdenposted 5 years ago

I have a task management tool that I capture all of my hub ideas in, then when I am sitting down to write for thed ay I have a think about the type of topic that I want to cover. I also keep a pad with me at all times so that I can jot down ideas for hubs as they occur to me.