jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Can I link my hub to other hubs with similar content though belonging to other h

1. Livingtwentyfirst profile image79
    Livingtwentyfirstposted 5 years ago

Can I link my hub to other hubs with similar content though belonging to other hubbers?

2. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

Yes, the suggest a link feature works well for this.  When you edit, you highlight words in your text and click to have it suggest links for you.

Livingtwentyfirstposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Christin.you are helpful

3. B. Leekley profile image92
    B. Leekleyposted 5 years ago

Yes. For instance, if you write a hub about X and you say something in it about Y and I happened to have published a hub about Y, then in your hub make Y an in text link to my hub. The people at HubPages encourage that. Those with more experience can tell you of any limitations or if the practice can be overdone, but in general it's a good idea.

As someone else answered, there is a feature to help locate other hubs with related content.

But when you do it, be sure to put your referral tracker code into the URL. If you are not familiar with that, search the HubPages Help area on HubPages Referral Program. It's easy money.

An even better idea is for you to write a group of hubs on similar content and link them to each other. For instance, if you wrote hubs on Summer in Paris, Autumn in Paris, Winter in Paris, and Spring in Paris, you could put them into a group and could link them. I read that when people go from one to another of your hubs, Google thinks you're popular. Also that means more chances of an ad getting clicked.

Thanks B Leeky,this will help thanks

2. profile image0
      Casimiroposted 5 years agoin reply to this

If I remember correctly, if you use a referral link to another hubber, you only get credit for the referral if it's used within 2 hours(?). Your referral link can be used anywhere on the web, of course, such as Twitter.

4. theodoresumrall profile image60
    theodoresumrallposted 5 years ago

This forum should help you in determining whether you can link your hub to other hubs with similar content. http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/108405#post2306799

thanks Theodoresumrall..right away

5. StayAwakeNow profile image60
    StayAwakeNowposted 5 years ago

Yes, if you couldn't, suggest a link wouldn't exsist. So feel free to link to other peoples hubs, but make sure that your hub is still fun to read.

Thanks StayAwakeNow

working