jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do you people keep generating ideas?

1. StayAwakeNow profile image60
    StayAwakeNowposted 5 years ago

How do you people keep generating ideas?

2. Mommymay profile image83
    Mommymayposted 5 years ago

I think that honest hubs are the best ones so I don't seek out my topics. Mine come from my daily life. Sometimes its what i make for breakfast (recipes) or what happens during my day.

3. Bemyself143 profile image59
    Bemyself143posted 5 years ago

Same for me. I write sometimes how I feel, or something I am struggling with. Maybe something I noticed or want to learn more about. Most importantly don't force it let it come to you.

4. somethgblue profile image85
    somethgblueposted 5 years ago

All you have to do is look at the news and provide you version of how these events are shaping the world we live in. Gun control, travel, weather, natural disasters, space, wars, economic strife, world hunger, exotic animals, sports, fashion, human interest, how to do something, writing , research, books, movies . . . do you get the point?

Write on topics you have an interest in, share your expertise, research subjects that interest you and write about them, show some passion, grow, learn and investigate!

There are so many topics and so little time WOW, what a question . . . turn the TV off stop playing videos games and grow a brain, you might like it!

working