jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Does anyone actual post a status on here?

1. BraidedZero profile image91
    BraidedZeroposted 5 years ago

Does anyone actual post a status on here?

I see that there is a status tab where I can post something here on Hubpages. Just wandering if anyone actually uses it.

2. Geekdom profile image92
    Geekdomposted 5 years ago

I have seen it used a few times.  Just a couple days ago somebody mentioned it was there birthday.  I used it when letting people know I was changing my profile.
    Yes, it is used, but not that much.

3. Lisa HW profile image73
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

I've only seen it used here or there, so it looks to me as if "nobody" uses it.  I'm not status-posting inclined anyway, but I'd never use it on here because I'd pretty much be embarrassed to have some "isolated comment" of mine be the only thing that shows up among status comments on a site that has thousands and thousands of members.  I think I'm safe in the realization that nobody would be interested in whatever status-comment I might come up with.  I really think all sites ought to get rid of all status-comment features.  I think the "status thing" on here just comes across like a bad attempt to copy Facebook (and it's of questionable use/purpose on Facebook anyway).   smile

4. Tonyx35 profile image61
    Tonyx35posted 5 years ago

I have used it a few times. Usually when I notice an issue on HubPages. Newsfeed not working, issues getting images to show appear and such.

5. AM Hanson profile image77
    AM Hansonposted 5 years ago

I've used it before if I am working on a Hub that I'm particularly involved in or am really looking forward to publishing, but I think I've used it, at most, three/four times in the 9+ months I've been here

6. boundarybathrooms profile image92
    boundarybathroomsposted 5 years ago

No, I don't think I've ever used it. I think 'status updates' are best kept to places like Facebook.

working