jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What is the right time to get started with Earning Program?

1. swati17 profile image69
    swati17posted 5 years ago

What is the right time to get started with Earning Program?

I joined 3 days back ; Have published 12 hubs till now ... received fairly good traffic !
    But I don't have much idea on getting started with Earning Program.

2. zeke2100 profile image79
    zeke2100posted 5 years ago

You have to add your Google Adsense ID to your account in order to earn with the Earnings Program.

swati17posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks ...but can I start in few days or do I need to wait for months .......and what average traffic or hubs are required in order to do so

3. janshares profile image97
    jansharesposted 5 years ago

Welcome to hubpages. Sounds like you're doing quite well. You're asking the right questions, too. I think you have enough hubs now to apply. Maybe add two more just to be on the safe side, if you're in no rush. It also may have to do with establishing time on hubpages so maybe wait 2 weeks? Most of us were not aware that we should wait and went through unnecessary stress wondering why we couldn't get adsense via google. You're on the right track. I wish you well.

swati17posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I applied for Google Adsense few days back....but it got rejected .I just crossed 1000 views and have 20 hubs though still in dilemma when to apply .Also I read at certain places that people from India need to wait for 6 months. Is that true ?

working