jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Are you successful with eBay capsule and why do you think you are successful?

1. JanMaklak profile image77
    JanMaklakposted 5 years ago

Are  you successful with eBay capsule and why do you think you are successful?

I've read where some people are dropping the eBay capsule because the payouts are poor.  I don't think I've reached the full potential of eBay capsules and I am trying to promote them more to see if there is any difference in income.  IF you are successful with eBay can you coach us all a little bit?

2. dailytop10 profile image94
    dailytop10posted 5 years ago

I earn an average of $1 a day from ebay capsules. I can't say this is an achievement since it's a very small amount yet I'm just happy to see results out of my hard work. I currently have 35 hubs so I'm certain my ebay earnings will increase if I create more while incorporating related products posted in ebay. Good luck and I hope you'll be successful with your ebay capsules as well!

1. JanMaklak profile image77
      JanMaklakposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I'm at 53 hubs and have not dependably made anything 7-14 cents and it's hit and miss.

3. profile image56
    mcxniftycallsposted 5 years ago

I am using eBay capsules from last one month and get average of 8-15 clicks a day and $.5 to $1.2 a day. Don't know it is successful but adding $1 a day to my hub pages ad program and helping to reach my first payout fast.
    But to succeed in eBay, you should have search engine traffic. I got 60% of traffic from search engine so get clicks. Local traffic from hupbages may not give you any success because hubber just read or comment on your hub because they want to read whereas the user from search engine traffic is real and is one who was really searching for information/solution and likely to click on related ads and to buy.
    on the other hand hubs related to products have better potential.

1. sallybea profile image98
      sallybeaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I have clicks but no sales.   I wonder if someone could kindly tell me what happens to an advert placed on your site when the listing ends or the item is sold.  Are the ads automatically updated to another item.  Please could someone explain!

4. Thomas Swan profile image96
    Thomas Swanposted 5 years ago

I've found that ebay capsules work much better than Amazon. They add an extra 10% to my earnings, so I'm happy to keep using them.