jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Adsense Query

1. rumanasaiyed profile image82
    rumanasaiyedposted 5 years ago

Adsense Query

I  was not having any adsense account. So I applied for it 4-5 times, but it was rejected. Now this time I am getting message as  " Your AdSense for content application is still under review. You will only see blank ads until your account has been fully approved or disapproved."

From last 5 days I am seeing the same message. So how long does it take for the approval? Do you even had the same problem?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7675283_f260.jpg

2. dailytop10 profile image91
    dailytop10posted 5 years ago

You can do nothing other than wait for their confirmation whether your account is good enough for adsense of not. Given you have been reject 4-5 times, you should try to add more quality content to your account before applying. Your Hubpages account is just a few weeks old so it's likely that adsense willl disapprove your application again. My suggestion is for you to wait for at least 6 months before re-applying. Create more hubs and do your best to gain as much traffic possible. If you are not patient enough to wait, try other ways to apply for an adsense account like creating your own blog or through youtube. Once it gets approved, simply connect your new adsense account with the Hubpages earning program. I hope my words made sense to you. Good luck!

3. sam.azgor profile image78
    sam.azgorposted 5 years ago

wait untill they approve or disapprove, Now a days it is too much difficult to get accepted an AdSense account.

rumanasaiyedposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Truly its very difficult !!

4. maruf234 profile image56
    maruf234posted 5 years ago

you will not get adsense account in this way. because your account is very new (less then 6 month). now you can try docstoc for apply a new adsense account. it is very easy and simple way to get a new adsense account.
    Best of luck.

rumanasaiyedposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the reply

5. Frangipanni profile image82
    Frangipanniposted 5 years ago

Hi, I just joined as well but I got accepted the first time. It still took 3 or 4 days though.

working