jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Has your question ever featured on the first page of google?

1. Anishpat profile image80
    Anishpatposted 5 years ago

Has your question ever featured on the first page of google?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

To be completely honest, I have never checked.

3. innerspin profile image93
    innerspinposted 5 years ago

This question got me wondering, so I had a little look in Q&A stats, then checked out the four questions with most views. Yay, first page of google, two of them at number one. I've never thought about checking that before, it was an interesting exercise. Thanks for the prompt.

4. Brinafr3sh profile image81
    Brinafr3shposted 5 years ago

I've seen other Hub-members question on the first page of Google, Yippy, and Yahoo; and my answers were included with those questions. I think it's really cool to find Hub-members answers and questions from Hubpages in search engine results.

5. nanderson500 profile image85
    nanderson500posted 5 years ago

I have never seen my questions on the first page. Some of my hubs have made it there, but I seriously doubt any of my questions have.

6. wqaindia profile image81
    wqaindiaposted 5 years ago

I checked up and found my question in google search displays along with my image, hot questions at HP, but not as a featured question on first page of Google. I think it may difficult for google to decide out of millions and millions of questions making round on the web and by the time the question is decided to be featured more and more questions may pour in to be marked as featured. I do not ask question for the sake of marking them to be featured.