Uploading a hub

1. profile image63
    josenkposted 5 years ago

Uploading a hub

Hi, i'm having trouble understanding hubpages and navigating the online content. My question is: how do I upload a Word document into a HUB. When I click on "start a new hub" there's no place to upload my Word document to create the HUB. Thanks for any help.

2. MarieAlana1 profile image71
    MarieAlana1posted 5 years ago

I have not found a way to "upload a hub" per say, but it is possible to copy and paste the word document into the new hub. You do this by clicking the text module and typing in a sub-caption. Then, you can copy and paste part of the document into the hub. I usually take the document apart by inserting about 4 or 5 text modules in the same way. Then, you can save it. Just remember to add a summary by typing it under the title.

3. dailytop10 profile image92
    dailytop10posted 5 years ago

I bet this is your first time publishing online. I've never seen an online writing platform where you upload an entire word document and they'll publish it for you. The publishing process here in Hubpages is basic and very easy to follow. Carefully read the instructions and there won't be any problem at all. Good luck!