jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (15 posts)

Problem with image upload

1. dipless profile image82
    diplessposted 5 years ago

Whenever I try and put an image into a hub from the internet it is leaving the bottom area grey, is there a known bug or issue at the moment, only noticed this after I published a hub :s oooops!

1. lobobrandon profile image91
      lobobrandonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I have multiple images coming if I upload from my computer and it's more than a month that this problem is persisting.

2. zoey24 profile image76
    zoey24posted 5 years ago

I have not heard of any problems uploading images, have you tried deleting the images and then uploading them again smile

1. profile image50
      iLisaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I work only from my iPhone  ( 3Gs)...
      I'm unable to even figure out how to upload ANY photos from my camera roll...ANYBODY?!?!
      H    E    L    P!!!! !(◎_◎wink thx in advance...

1. brittanytodd profile image94
        brittanytoddposted 5 years agoin reply to this

The iPhone app does not allow you to create hubs or upload photos.  I suggest you read through the learning center.  No one can see your photos if they aren't on a hub.

2. dipless profile image82
      diplessposted 5 years agoin reply to this

sorry went to bed, yes have tried this and sadly no change :S

3. sofs profile image85
    sofsposted 5 years ago

Multiple images come up when you load from 'my photos' or nothing happens at all, this happens when I load from my comp too ...  it refuses to load and the screen goes gray leaving me to open it in another tab, edit and work on the hub... these problems have been on the rise since the last couple of months...
    Admin please take note...

Hey sofs I've already brought this up two or three times. No response from anyone. Finally someone with the same problem. Yup its exactly as you said.

1. Randy M. profile image87
        Randy M.posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I posted on this problem for a hub I am creating.  It is stopping me dead in the water.  This is a critical problem.

Oh more people having the same problem now - I thought  I was the only person when it began

4. maxravi profile image71
    maxraviposted 5 years ago

I too faced this issue when I tried to removed some images from an existing hub.Still I am unable to do it.IT got hanged while doing this operation.

5. alexandra-t profile image59
    alexandra-tposted 5 years ago

I'm facing the exact same problem sad the screen stays grey with the hub in the background after i click save on my photo capsule.
    will this be solved anytime soon?

1. Cara.R profile image77
      Cara.Rposted 5 years agoin reply to this

My screen has just recently started going gray too when uploading pictures. I had copied and pasted my work in word and restarted my computer and logged in and it worked, sometimes the work was saved sometimes not. It's a bit of a hassle but having a copy of it saved somewhere else helps for the time being. I thought it was just my old laptop getting overwhelmed.

6. wordscribe43 profile image94
    wordscribe43posted 5 years ago

Have you guys attempted to upload your pictures in another browser?  Nine times out of ten, that will solve the issue for me.  Just a thought, hope it works.

7. Simone Smith profile image93
    Simone Smithposted 5 years ago

Just a heads up- we see the problem and are working on it!

working