jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

In my earning program setting the ad program and ebay program status is "not act

1. preweb profile image71
    prewebposted 5 years ago

In my earning program setting the ad program and ebay program status is "not active."

Are they related to google adSense? because my application is not been approved yet. Is it possible to earn anything without google adsense? I am new in this hub...plz help.

2. dailytop10 profile image91
    dailytop10posted 5 years ago

You need a Google Adsense account to fully enable the Hubpage Ad program. The ebay program on the other hand can work on its own. Simply activate it and wait for at least a day.

prewebposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks dailytop10 for your answer but may be rules have changed, this is what i am seeing in my ebay program configuration
      1.    Publish at least one Hub    Complete
      2.    Sign up for the HubPages Earnings Program    Complete
      3.    Associate a Google AdSense Accou

3. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

Please read this article, it will help you tremendously. Yes, everything basically revolves around Google adsense:

http://jthomp42.hubpages.com/hub/Google … acceptance

prewebposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the article..its very useful. when I go to ebay program the page opens needs 3 conditions
      1.    Publish at least one Hub    Complete
      2.    Sign up for the HubPages Earnings Program    Complete
      3.    Associate a Google AdSense Account    Incomplete

2. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Okay, I just looked at your profile. What I would suggest is writing several more high quality Hubs. After you have written 10- 20 hubs, apply for Google in a couple of months. You will be accepted then.

working