Do you get money when making an hub article?

1. GudrunV profile image57
    GudrunVposted 5 years ago

Do you get money when making an hub article?

I'm new on this page and I hear people earn money from their articles. Do you make an hub article, publish it, and then get money? Or.. How does this work?

2. dailytop10 profile image93
    dailytop10posted 5 years ago

How much you'll earn here basically depends on the total number of impressions your hubs have and your CPM. As I see it, writing about certain subjects such as technology, health,and product reviews can lead to a better CPM. I read your profile and it implies that you're a fan of creative writing. Unless you're poems are really good, don't expect them to earn much. Though I love reading short stories and poems here in Hubpages, we can't deny the truth that they don't rank well in search engines. It's up to you though. If you're here to improve your craft and share it to us, go ahead! I'll surely be among the many who'll look forward to your works. But if your main goal is to make money here, try to come up with informative hubs and target keyword phrases with high search engine views and low competition. Welcome to Hubpages and good luck!

3. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 5 years ago

If you would go to the Hub Pages Learning Center, you will find the various ways to earn income from HP which is HP earnings program if you have an Adsense account.  Amazon associate program. eBay if you have Adsense account connected to HP.