jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Why was I was banned from the forum for telling someone to stop spreading negati

1. cfin profile image81
    cfinposted 5 years ago

Why was I was banned from the forum for telling someone to stop spreading negative conspiracies.

"Some errors were found:
        Sorry, you are not allowed to post. Your posting privileges will be reinstated in about 3 days."

Seriously hubpages. You need to cop on. I did nothing but tell someone to stop with the anti HP conspiracy theories. Why would I be banned for that? I really cannot think of anything else I said today.

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

You're complaining about a three day ban?  You realize there is absolutely NOTHING to be gained by participating in the HP forums, right?

There isn't anything there for anyone...it's like Facebook threads...but with biased child like persons pretending to be babysitters...holy hell, can you think of anything worse?

1. cfin profile image81
      cfinposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Your point is valid and received. I am wasting my time and was probably reported for something ridiculous. I am just angered by the principle of it.

Yeah... let it go... i know.

2. AccumulateAmerica profile image60
      AccumulateAmericaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

lol I like this guy. He called it spot on. I was surprised to hear we had forums in HP. Cfin I did like your input, but like your hubs too. smile Keep up the great point of view.

3. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Wes, you are totally correct.  To say child like persons is the understatement of the year.  PC gone to THE ULTIMATE.   We need grown ups as mods; better yet, we need mods who have really experience THE REAL WORLD, need I say more!

3. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 5 years ago

HP removed my answer about the new Hub hopping tool and gave me a warning. Seems that HP doesn't allow negative answers about their stuff. Just get used to it.

1. cfin profile image81
      cfinposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Well I was telling someone not to be so negative. It seems like hp dislikes a lot.

2. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hmmmm, given a warning for critiquing the new Hub hopping tool.  Oh boy, what's NEXT! Really, now!

working