jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What are the common traits that lead you to follow a hubber, blogger, columnist,

1. windygreen profile image60
    windygreenposted 5 years ago

What are the common traits that lead you to follow a hubber, blogger, columnist, etc. ?

2. JimTxMiller profile image78
    JimTxMillerposted 5 years ago

Excellent, engaging writing on topics in which I am interested.

3. Neinahpets profile image87
    Neinahpetsposted 5 years ago

They post topics that I am interested in.  Health, weight loss, weddings, cooking/baking, fashion, and more.

4. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

Shared interest in certain topics/areas, and hopefully a minimum of writing ability.

5. pagesvoice profile image84
    pagesvoiceposted 5 years ago

Your question is one to ponder. and perform a self examination of what drives us in one direction or the other.

I will follow a hubber only if they share a common theme of interest. More importantly, they need to have a portfolio of articles that are put together in a smooth flowing, grammatically correct and properly spelled manner. I refuse to follow anyone who has not learned the basics of writing an intelligible article. Maybe I'm sounding harsh, but that is my honest answer.

I do not follow any bloggers, although I will follow columnists. The columnists I follow are ones that are on the same page as I am politically, socially and economically.

6. MarleneB profile image99
    MarleneBposted 5 years ago

I follow writers who have the same interest in a subject as me. The writer doesn't necessarily have to have the same viewpoint as me, merely we have the same passion for the same subject. I try to see all sides of a subject, so I might follow someone who has a focus entirely different than mine.

7. profile image0
    Vickiwposted 5 years ago

I follow Hubbers who have similar interests, or if I feel I can learn something from their writing and their interests.

working