jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Decrease in Hub Stat score

1. unknown spy profile image76
    unknown spyposted 4 years ago

Decrease in Hub Stat score

Been wondering if I'm the only one or are you guys also experiencing decrease in hub stats scores? I used to have so many 90+ but now, all down to 60-70.. sad

2. Faith Reaper profile image88
    Faith Reaperposted 4 years ago

Seems to me that when a hub is first published (in my case), the score will get into the 90+ and upper 80+ for a good while, then once it has been published for a while, the score will begin to drop.  I am assuming that is normal.  As all of my hubs have done that since I started HP.  I guess after everyone has read it who is going to read it, reads it, then the traffic will drop.  I have also noticed that highlighting older hubs, helps to bring more traffic in, as well as going and reading a hubber you have not read before and commenting and possibly following every couple of weeks, helps traffic come back to hubs, and the score may go back up a bit.  This has just been my experience.

3. dmhenderson profile image61
    dmhendersonposted 4 years ago

Seems almost like a natural thing, analogous to the aging process....

1. teaches12345 profile image97
      teaches12345posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Agree. It is a natural flow as the hub ages.  Updating it and adding content springs it back up for awhile.

4. Anna Sternfeldt profile image62
    Anna Sternfeldtposted 4 years ago

Wow..you got high scores! Most mines are around 70, with some lower and just one over 80 (I likely need to write longer hubs). This far (which is just since late December) I have experienced the opposite...rather low scores to start with (around 50) and then with time they get higher.

5. janshares profile image98
    jansharesposted 4 years ago

Yup, something is definitely different about hubscore stats for me, too. They went up about a week and a half ago to where I had a 100, few 90s and the rest 70s and 80s. Now it's back to about 5 hubs in the 60s. I think those algorithms are schizo, based on the number of hubs we all published across the board in all topics. Scores move up and down depending on QAP, google indexing, and the rates at which we publish. Just a guess. I dunno.

6. Marina7 profile image79
    Marina7posted 4 years ago

My scores are 68-70. I hope mine will improve, lol.

working