jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Where do you find inspiration for your hubs? Where do your ideas come from?

1. smw1962 profile image83
    smw1962posted 5 years ago

Where do you find inspiration for your hubs?  Where do your ideas come from?

2. DrMark1961 profile image98
    DrMark1961posted 5 years ago

If you are looking for a lot of different topics, I think all of those questions posed every day by PheonixV would provide plenty of inspiration.

3. Rose Anne Karesh profile image72
    Rose Anne Kareshposted 5 years ago

I try to write about things I know well. A writing class I took suggested making lists to help generate ideas - all kinds of lists - what you like, what you hate, what you know well, what you wish you knew more about, funny stories in the news... the possibilities are endless. Then when you are feeling stuck read over your lists and see what grabs you at the moment.

4. profile image0
    Rebecca Jimenezposted 5 years ago

I find inspiration from things I know well or have used for a period of time. You could write about the latest movies, music, the last book you have read, where people are likely to go to get away for a little while. You may even talk about art and it's nature, or even your favorite hobby, what you collect, weight loss, weight gain, dreams and hopes. Like Rose Anne Karesh says, the possibilities are truly endless.

5. soconfident profile image83
    soconfidentposted 5 years ago

Well if you have a specific topic then just read on your topic, but if you're writing about any and everything thing then the first place you can start would be goolgle trends.

working