jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How do you find inspiration for your hubs?

1. randomizing profile image86
    randomizingposted 6 years ago

How do you find inspiration for your hubs?

what makes you "tick" and write down, and then publish your hubs..

2. freecampingaussie profile image63
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

I find inspiration/ideas when swimming, riding my bike , when out on the boat etc & not trying to think of ideas ! Like my hub on What happens if I swallow a fly ?!
    I was biking to the pool when I swallowed a fly & came up with the idea !!

3. dan-1 profile image77
    dan-1posted 6 years ago

True to life events that I have learned from have influenced my hubs along with hobbies and intrests. I also like the challenge of portraying  my thoughts with words.

4. LeeLeePortCity profile image61
    LeeLeePortCityposted 6 years ago

I write about my life and my experiences. There is nothing easier to write about than what you know. I know my heart so i share it.

5. sugz profile image73
    sugzposted 6 years ago

my hubs are totally spontaneous... a lot like me.
    if you think about it, inspiration comes from within.. but it's motivation that comes from acting on the inspiration to share what it is you are thinking and the reading of other peoples hubs or just finding hubpages after months of not being online, that helps to give us the inspiration to think... instead of just being at the other side of what everyone else may want to know. things in life do help.. but, its that unknown thought that popped into your head that really has the power to develope into something totally amazing...

@ freecampingaussie... i love that pic, it gives me a sense of wanting to know where we are all headed.. (really, a fly?!?!? i know what would happen if you swallowed a fly... depending where it had previously been...)

6. profile image0
    klevifushaposted 6 years ago

I like to write about issues that I personally find really interesting, or issues which irritate and tick me up inside. Mostly, things I can personally relate to.