jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

How does a hub get a hubscore of 100?

1. Janis Goad profile image86
    Janis Goadposted 5 years ago

How does a hub get a hubscore of 100?

My hub has less than 300 views overall, and little traffic, but it has been rising in Hubscore for several months, and recently hit 100.  It's the only hub I've written to reach 100.  What are the criteria?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

This is really a mystery to all of us here on Hubpages. They say it is a combination of things. What, I do not know?

3. Kalmiya profile image80
    Kalmiyaposted 5 years ago

This is a good question. Like you, I recently had my feng shui hub hit 100.  I think it's because I was going back to it to update it and make some additions and went into/out of the hub several times. But, to be honest, I don't know!

4. janshares profile image96
    jansharesposted 5 years ago

Ditto to JThomp, we really don't know. My best performing hub hit 100 and stayed there for several days earlier this week. It gets non-stop views. It was my second hub when I came to hp last summer. I have not touched it for edits or updates because I'm afraid to jinx it. So, you see, I am stumped as to why and how it hit 100 and why it gets so many views while my other hubs, which are much better, do not. Not complaining, just confused.

1. Kalmiya profile image80
      Kalmiyaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

janshares, your comment triggered a thought. My 100 hub went down to 97 the other day so I'm thinking it has to do with traffic. When traffic is up, and maybe when people vote up or click on 'interesting', etc., I think the score goes up.

Closed to reply