jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Why can't I see my published hub on my home page?

1. rumanasaiyed profile image83
    rumanasaiyedposted 5 years ago

Why can't I see my published hub on my  home page?

I have published one hub few minutes before. But I can see it on my home page (feed page). What could be the  reason?

2. MoltenHound profile image60
    MoltenHoundposted 5 years ago

The reason why you can't see it is either a bug or because there are just too many feeds/updates from other people you are following. Don't worry, it is still published!

MoltenHound

3. Savio Dawson profile image86
    Savio Dawsonposted 5 years ago

Just like facebook homepage, the feed section continuously fills with updates, so chances are that your hub is buried under the heap. However, once your hub is featured you need not worry about the visibility in the Feeds section because HP will give it an initial push by showcasing it with relevant hubs and in relevant forums.

Regards,
    Savio.

1. profile image0
      kaykaylyrics1posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hi I just published my hub and I can't find it anywhere. I want to direct people to my page and i don't know if they will find it? Can you help?

2. Savio Dawson profile image86
      Savio Dawsonposted 4 years agoin reply to this

kaykaylyrics,

Your hub probably has not been published yet, that is why you won't find it yet. But you can go to your account and open the page on a new window and copy the url.... You can share that link.. People can visit it even if not featured..

working