jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Google adsense help

1. profile image63
    josenkposted 4 years ago

Google adsense help

I applied for google adsense to have ads on my hubages account. I gave them the website of: josenk.hubpages.com - instead of linking ads to my 16 hubs they approved ads for only 1 of the 16 hubs - the "public forum debate" hub. I didn't ask them to approve ads for a single hub, only for the entire 16 at once.

my questions are: why is this happening? how do I get google adsense to put ads on all 16 of my hubs? should I reapply with the josenk.hubpages.com website? should I try applying for 16 google adsense accounts - one for each hub?

thanks.

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 4 years ago

Go to the your earnings page is see if Adsense is approved or not.  You can have ONE adsense account.

3. galleryofgrace profile image82
    galleryofgraceposted 4 years ago

All of your hubs have ads on them. If this is a ploy to get hubbers to read your work -"It ain't gonna happen". If anything all your hubs will be flagged for excessive Amazon products.

1. profile image63
      josenkposted 4 years agoin reply to this

this is not at all a ploy to get hubbers to read my articles. i resent that u suggested it. the ads on the hubs are not google adsense ads, they were put there by hubpages.com. I'm just trying to figure out how to make money like you too.

working