What do the the Exclusive Titles do for you?

1. VVanNess profile image92
    VVanNessposted 5 years ago

What do the the Exclusive Titles do for you?

I just read another forum about this and wanted to know what exactly these were.

2. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 5 years ago

I have two of those, and my answer is absolutely nothing--they do prevent anyone from having the same or virtually the same title, but after two tries, I do attempt to get an exclusive title anymore. It may get you some higher rating in Google, but there are so many things you are supposed to do to improve your Google rating, that I do not even try.

Also, I enjoy writing the titles, which I call headlines from my newspaper career, because I like to make them come out even if they are two lines and not have a lot of white space at the end. Of course, the appearance I seek is of no use when the Hub is read on a Smart Phone because of the size of the screen.

1. VVanNess profile image92
      VVanNessposted 5 years agoin reply to this

lol Thanks! I was wondering exactly what you were talking about. Did they give you a higher place on Google searches? Did they make you more searchable? Were they special in any way? Did they give you a higher score? I though maybe they were special.

working