jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

How many exclusive titles have you done so far?

1. Novel Treasure profile image90
    Novel Treasureposted 5 years ago

How many exclusive titles have you done so far?

Who is using the exclusive title feature? How many have you done? Will you do more?

2. dezalyx profile image96
    dezalyxposted 5 years ago

So far I have published 3 exclusives. I will probably do more in the future when I find myself stuck trying to find a topic to write about.

1. Astralrose profile image93
      Astralroseposted 5 years agoin reply to this

dezalyx-is there a number of days deadline for exclusive articles? I mean, I grabbed 1 exclusive a week ago and until now I couldn't finish it yet.

2. dezalyx profile image96
      dezalyxposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Nope. You can only hold 4 exclusives at a time, though.

3. Novel Treasure profile image90
      Novel Treasureposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I don't believe there is a deadline yet, but there is a limit to the number you can have at one unpublished. That is four.

3. Astralrose profile image93
    Astralroseposted 5 years ago

I'm trying to finish my first. It's kind of tough for beginners like me but I'm hoping I could finish this one and write more.

4. rfmoran profile image86
    rfmoranposted 5 years ago

I have done one. The reason I haven't done more is that, for the life of me, I can't see how the titles are SEO friendly. I expect to see the one I did on the snooze list soon. I may do more, but only if I have totally run out of ideas.

5. Rosyel Sawali profile image66
    Rosyel Sawaliposted 5 years ago

I haven't done one, but it's tempting. I do like that it gives us suggestion as to which topic would likely be searched or read. I guess I just might try it one of these days.

working