jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How to change the format of my new hubs, how to insert new capsule in the middle

1. mariasial profile image71
    mariasialposted 4 years ago

How to change the format of my new hubs, how to insert new capsule in the middle of text?

All my hubs have same format, I can only add new capsule at the start of hub or at the end of hub. I don't know how insert ad capsule or photo capsule in the middle of text. can any body help?

2. profile image0
    Proud Footposted 4 years ago

Add the capsule as you normally would, find that capsule at the bottom (or maybe top) of your hub and there should be arrows on the top right of the box. Click these to move your capsule around accordingly.
    If this doesn't work, it's probably because you've only got one text capsule in your hub. If you have more than one you will be able to place the picture capsules, or any others that you choose, in between.
    Hope this helps.

mariasialposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks proud fout , i will try and get back to you

3. profile image0
    Alise- Evonposted 4 years ago

The best thing is to not type your whole entire hub in one capsule.  I type portions of my hub in appropriate portions, starting a new capsule for each portion.  Then, if I want to add a photo capsule to go along with one of those portions, I insert one just above that text capsule.  When the photo capsule is done, I use the arrows to move it around.
    Hope that helps.

mariasialposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hope it will work, thanks a lot Alise

working