jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Do you love posting on HubPages?

1. pagesvoice profile image84
    pagesvoiceposted 4 years ago

Do you love posting on HubPages?

Why do you love to write and comment on HubPages? If you don't enjoy the HubPage experience please tell us why?

2. sallybea profile image98
    sallybeaposted 4 years ago

I enjoy posting on HubPages because it gives me an opportunity to connect with a variety of different people.  It is also a vehicle for me to experiment with wet felting, photography and my writing at the same time.

1. ARUN KANTI profile image45
      ARUN KANTIposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I enjoy writing on Hubpages because it provides me the rare scope to interact with people from different parts of the globe allowing them to go through my articles and leave comments which prove to me very beneficial. Further regular contribution imp

3. chef-de-jour profile image96
    chef-de-jourposted 4 years ago

I sometimes love it, sometimes dread it. Love the variety and unpredictable nature of some hubs, love commenting and asking questions.. dread the bizarre questions you often see on Answers! Dread the idea of a virus or malware or something like that attacking the site...... Get frustrated when I see forum topics on duplicate content...how easy it is for some to cheat and prosper!
    But then the huge groundswell of positive thinking from the majority of hubbers is enough to wash the blues away.
    So overall I guess I love the interaction and creativity.

4. ImKarn23 profile image77
    ImKarn23posted 4 years ago

Good morning D! This is a very bad day to ask that question!
    Let me see...They took down Obama's Gun Initiative  due to 'HATE SPEECH'. It had over 350 comments - a TON of which i removed. There is NO response from the PTB about republishing...going on 3 weeks now..
    I have to change the pictures on two hubs due to 'pixilates or watermarks', but - they won't indicate exactly WHICH pictures- and both hubs have at least 6! Shall i just remove them ALL??
    They take advertising off of almost every hub i write! OK - i understand about the hubs on circumcision or foreplay, but - the political? the social?
    me thinks i am not the type of writer that Hubpages embraces (understatement) and - i am honestly thinking of leaving in order to write a book..
    maybe everything happens for a reason, eh?
    love ya D

1. pagesvoice profile image84
      pagesvoiceposted 4 years agoin reply to this

HP does have some strict rules that many of us find hard to understand and I'm one of them. I got dropped to 5 as a commenter and it won't go up. My system is on the fritz so I haven't been on much.

2. ImKarn23 profile image77
      ImKarn23posted 4 years agoin reply to this

D - read my last poem before they pull it down..lol..you'll howl - i promise!

working