jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

I used the hub summary in my recent hub.

1. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

I used the hub summary in my recent hub.

In a day, I received 23 views. Is it good or bad amount of views? My hubscore went down the next day. Why?

2. caseymel profile image94
    caseymelposted 4 years ago

I think 23 views is a good amount.  When you write something in your hub summary, it helps people and search engines to find your hub more easily.  I notice that my score sometimes goes down right after I publish a hub.  It could be that we share our hubs or the hub score for our new hub has a lower hub score.  The scores usually go back up after a day or two.

1. peachpurple profile image83
      peachpurpleposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for yr help. I do agree with you that it got to do with hubscore.

2. jravity1 profile image69
      jravity1posted 4 years agoin reply to this

absolutely right

3. WalterPoon profile image78
      WalterPoonposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Does unpublished hubs also affect the hub score? I have a long list of unpublished hubs with only titles or else with bits and pieces. If I don't write them down, I tend to forget easily.

WalterPoonposted 4 years ago

The hub summary does not have any effect on your present page views because I suspect that your hub is not yet indexed by Google and the other search engines. I believe those 23 views are from fellow hubbers "following" you.

1. WalterPoon profile image78

Ooophhhs, my answer is partly right and partly wrong. Your hub has been indexed but it is not anywhere near the first page of Google Search, so there is no organic traffic from Google yet.

2. peachpurple profile image83
      peachpurpleposted 4 years agoin reply to this

How do i know that my hub has been index by google? Type the hub title in google search? If it appears in top 5 means good or not?

Peachpurple, maybe we are using different hubs to check. I took the top one in your profile and tested it and couldn't find the hub in Google Search, after several searchpages. Can't remember which one I used.

working