How to earn $30 per month?

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (19 posts)
  1. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 10 years ago

How to earn $30 per month?

I have around 200 views per day, earn approximately 50-60 cents per day, which means, I could earn $15  per month. What should I do to earn $1 per day so that I could reach $30 per month?

2. drbj profile image78
    drbjposted 10 years ago

That's a good start, peachpurple. Now double the number of hubs you write each month and you should start earning more exponentially. Maybe twice as much.

peachpurpleposted 10 years agoin reply to this

@drbj
      thanks. Hope to do well like you.

3. VictoriaSheffield profile image79
    VictoriaSheffieldposted 10 years ago

Are you into affiliate marketing? You could use your Hubs as a marketing tool. Let me give you an example. I am a cosmetologists. I found the names and email addresses of other cosmetologists online, and emailed them a link to my Hubs that are related to haircare. It worked!! My numbers are increasing and this is just one example. good luck!!

@victori
      Good idea! So, i am a housewife...should i look for mummy hubs or forum?

2. Marsha Musselman1 profile image81
      Marsha Musselman1posted 10 years agoin reply to this

I'm not sure about this, it could be considered spamming to email people you don't know personally. I wouldn't recommend it, or at least ask on one of the forums about it first to make sure.

4. WalterPoon profile image69
    WalterPoonposted 10 years ago

Peachpurple, 200 views for 107 hubs is pretty low. It's less than 2 views per hub. I think you should try to attract more traffic with social networking and social bookmarking sites. I hear Pinterest is good but I haven't really got into it yet. There is a thread about Pinterest in the forum, entitled "10 Million Plus Views, Wow What A Journey". Hope it helps.

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image85
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 10 years agoin reply to this

If his views are low, then mine are horrible.  I get less than that on more views!  It all depends on topic, key words, etc.

2. peachpurple profile image82

@walter
      thanks. I did try stumbleupon, DIGG, redgage, Delicious,Facebook and twitter. Still the same amount of views everyday. Haven't try pinterest yet.

3. peachpurple profile image82

@time
      Guess both of us are in the same boat, pal

4. WalterPoon profile image69
      WalterPoonposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Peachpurple, Pinterest is extremely effective for those who have very attractive photos. And looking at your hubs, I see you that you are very well-placed to take advantage of that uniqueness.

5. peachpurple profile image82

@walter
      so, i put the hub photos into pinterest? OK, I'll do it. Does google plus work too?

6. WalterPoon profile image69

Peachpurple, if you hover over any of your photos in HubPages, you will see a link to Pinterest. To succeed in Pinterest, you must have a lot of followers, just like in Twitter. So you need to work on that.

7. peachpurple profile image82

@walter
      Thanks for yr help. I'll do that.

5. Paul Kuehn profile image94
    Paul Kuehnposted 10 years ago

When I had a little over 100 hubs with about 300 followers, I averaged 50-60 cents per day with a little over 200 views a day.  Lately, I have added a lot of followers (up to almost 400) and really done a lot of sharing.  A few of my followers who have a lot of followers have also been sharing my hubs.  I have also been writing more in my niche.  I also have 126 hubs now and have been on HP for two years.  Within the past month or two, views per day have doubled (knock on wood) and my CPM has increased.  As a result of these things happening, I am finally realizing $1 per day.  I just hope I can maintain this level and improve.  Improved use of key words to get a better page rank and marketing of hubs through sharing on social sites hopefully could help.

1. ExpertCLB profile image59
      ExpertCLBposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Interesting progress....thanks.

6. brianrock profile image82
    brianrockposted 10 years ago

Simple answer...? Write more.

You're already active on HubPages, I see you have accolades for answering questions, commenting, and participating in the forum. And you're inter-linking your hubs. This is good because it helps strengthen your profile and subsequently your hubs in the eyes of Google.

People mentioned sharing on social media. This might be helpful, but this is usually a short term solution and not a long term, passive solution. Unless your sharing leads to people writing about your hubs on their own blogs and creating backlinks for you, there's no long term benefit to social media.

I'd suggest you take a look at which hubs are doing well, and write more hubs related to those topics. A few of my hubs do well (10+ pageviews a day), while many languish. Your goal should be to write a bunch of hubs so that some reach that good level of traffic where they get 10+ views per day (or a few hundred or more views per month).

Ultimately, you'll need about 300 to 400 views a day to earn $30 per month. So keep writing, and good luck... at the end of the day, it's a numbers game, and the more you write, the more successful hubs you'll have (and thus more income).

7. JasonLicerioPH profile image74
    JasonLicerioPHposted 10 years ago

Be specific in your topic, don't be too general. Instead of writing "Best computer games" try writing about "Best role-playing games for 10 year olds"

Try circling a lot of hubs on a single topic.

Hope this helps.

1. WalterPoon profile image69

What does "circling" means? Does it means writing many  hubs on the same topic?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)